Liftmaster TAC2D Telephone Entry Access Control System, TAC Retrofit System for *1812
The TAC2D provides new life to damaged, malfunctioning, or old *1812 telephone entry units. Homeowners can use any touch-tone phone in the home to speak to a visitor, and then grant or deny access through their gate or door.
Hardwired for power and connected directly to the existing telephone line, the TAC2D greets visitors with a highly visible, backlit keypad, and attractive styling. And its rugged, tamper-resistant stainless steel faceplate and security screws are engineered to resist the elements and intruders alike.
Liftmaster TAC2D - TAC Retrofit for Doorking 1812 -- $ 517.69
The TAC2D is simple to use and allows the homeowner or small business to greet visitors, grant or deny access, or activate several system modes, all from the convenience of their touch-tone phone.
· Call button: separate user-friendly push button initiates a phone call to the resident
· Digital voice quality: provides automatic sound leveling and background noise filtering for clearer communication
· Distinctive ringing: distinguishes between a standard phone call and a visitor request call
· Call waiting: allows you to answer a call from the gate or door while in the middle of another outside call
· Call forwarding: allows you to greet a visitor, even when you're not home
· Remote open: open two entrances independently from your home or office
· "Party" mode: to open, and hold your entrance open
· "Vacation" mode: locks the system down to administrator control only
· "Intercom" mode: useful to make wired phones active for access in "cellular only" homes
· Do not disturb: silence the telephone call mode for additional privacy
· Custom caller ID
· Entry codes: up to 200 4-digit codes can be set as permanent or one-time-use-only
NOTE: TAC2 products do not have the radio features of TAC1