EL1SS Spec Sheet
Simplicity. Durability. Exceptional Value.
The LiftMaster® EL1SS Telephone Intercom and Access Control System provides wired telephone intercom communication and secure access control at the gate or door. It is easy to install, and its rugged stainless steel housing provides reliable, durable performance year after year, all at an exceptional value. With the EL1SS, residents or small businesses can simply communicate with visitors, grant or deny access, all from the convenience of their phone.
- Connects directly to the existing residential home phone line so no additional monthly expenses are incurred.
- Easy-to-install design saves an average of 10 minutes on installation time over older models.
- Simple design makes it ideal for residents and visitors to communicate and grant or deny access.
- Stainless steel faceplate with black powder coated housing is attractive and tough.
- 200 (4-digit) unique, programmable entry codes provide convenient assigned access.
UL listed: AC/DC adapter,115 Vac input, 16Vdc, 2.5A, 40W
output transformer included
Two (2) independently controlled (latched and timed) 10 Amp
(Form C) relays
Full Duplex voice communication
Auto- Call for dry contact call initialization
Unit keypad or from touch-tone phone
200 (4- digit) unique programmable entry codes
-4°F (-20°C) to 149°F (65°C)
STORAGE AND SHIPPING TEMPERATURE RANGE
-40°F (-40°C) to 185°F (85°C)
Brushed stainless steel
Black powder coated stainless steel
FCC part 15 , IC Compliant and Industry Canada
DESIGNED TO NEMA 3R
NEMA rating: 3R
Compatible with common POTs lines to residence, business
TELEPHONE RINGER EQUIVALENCE NUMBER (REN)
REN is 0.5B
Included (ability to disconnect EL1SS and maintain house
phone if required)
Two Year Limited
10 in. W x 6-1/4 in. H x 5-1/4 in. D